Otley Run Fancy Dress - Rachel Ellen

Sunday 9 February 2014

Otley Run Fancy Dress

So yesterday I went to do the Otley Run in Leeds, as predicted we didn't make it to the end and I had to get the last train back to Sheffield, so plenty of walking and drinking involved! Like most people we were doing the Run in fancy dress, I never want to go to a proper fancy dress shop and spend a fortune on a costume and I'm not one of these people who have loads of costumes stored up!

So here's my nice, cheap, makeshift fancy dress:
Includes; a mens plain t-shirt size large from HnM £5 with the sleeves cut, primark headband and necklace, feathers from The Works, a borrowed necklace and already owned New Look boots and bag, miss selfridge leggings and old accessories that I don't remember where I got them from. Oh and of course a stupid pose to make the outfit!




I loved doing the Otley Run, only wish I had more time! I'll definitely do it again and I'll definitely use this costume again when I can.

Thanks for reading

Rachel xx


No comments:

@templatesyard