Wishing For September - Rachel Ellen

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Wishing For September

This time of year consists of a lot of rain in England, a full time job for me and listening to all the holidays everybody has planned. 

Luckily for me I have a holiday booked this year to Rhodes, but I have to wait until September, which feels like a lifetime away! The obvious benefit of a September holiday is the price, due to me and my boyfriend being university students we have most of September free. The problem of this holiday is how long we have to wait! Listening to everybody else go on about their holidays, how soon they're going, how great they were, how brown they now are!

Let me tell you though, all you making me feel jealous. When life's setting back in for you in September, your tans all but faded, your summer holiday is just a distant memory, that's when I come in. Or fly out actually! It'll be so worth it and I'll be back to uni with a glowing tan... well glowing yes but more likely red than brown!

Enjoy your holidays and enjoy your bragging - just remember I'll have the last laugh!

Thanks for reading

Rachel xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your holiday, I'm going in September because I'm free from uni too :) x

    Cup of Loveliness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good time to go! Might as well take advantage of our late starts :) x

      Delete

@templatesyard