Sleek Make-Up Review - Rachel Ellen

Thursday 23 March 2017

Sleek Make-Up Review


Today, I wanted to write about a couple of make up bits that I've had for a little while and think they are well worth the money. They are both by the brand Sleek which I'd never had any products from them before so it was exciting to try!

First, the Sleek highlighter palette in solstice. So many bloggers have spoken about this palette and it does live up to expectation. It was a little more than I expected, at £10 it seems pricey for a cheap brand, but you do get 4 colours.

Superdrug website describes the product as "This versatile face and body highlighting palette suits all skin tones and includes two baked powders, one luxurious cream formula and one silky shimmer powder."

The two baked powders are my favourite, I always get compliments when I use the purple one, although it is a bit strong and glittery. I like to save it for evening wear now. 

The cream one is really nice for under your eyebrows. I've had this palette for a few months now and used it plenty, but look at the products, they don't look like I've touched them! I couldn't imagine this EVER running out.

The other product is the Matte Me lip cream in the shade Shabby Chic



It's a really pretty mauve shade and was only £5, it's super matte and long lasting, but is incredibly drying. Anyone with particularly dry lips shouldn't try this.


I made a video of the lip cream on, please ignore the state of my lips, but this is over a lip balm and still quite drying and tacky, but minimal printing.




Sleek does seem to be a good affordable brand and I'm really pleased with my purchases!

Have you ever bought anything from Sleek? What do you think of their products?

Thanks for reading,

Rachel xx

No comments:

@templatesyard