Rust Eyeshadow - Rachel Ellen

Thursday 26 January 2017

Rust Eyeshadow


If you follow anything in the beauty world, bloggers, vloggers, that sort of thing, you've probably heard of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette by now. everyone is going crazy. I wasn't really prepared to spend £41 on this, I'm too poor and that is way too much on colours I've not really used before.
The colours that I was quite interested in were the reddy-pinky -rusty colours. So Red Ochre, Venetian Red, Love Letter, Antique Bronze.

So I decided to go to Boots and Superdrug to see if I could find something that might be a similar colour, but I think everyone in Sheffield has had the same idea, any palette with a slightly similar colour, or any single pot of eyeshadow that's anywhere near these colours is absolutely sold out.

The ONLY thing I found with that kind of colour (I'm not joking) was this NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Rust. I've never seen anyone review them before but I thought it was worth a try



The pencil is a little tough, but I think if my bedroom was a little warmer than -15 degrees it might be softer.



The colour is quite burgundy rather than red and has quite a nice colour pay off.

For anyone wanting to try that kind of colour without splashing out the £41, I think this is a really good idea

What do you think of these red colours for eyes?

Thanks for reading,

Rachel xx





No comments:

@templatesyard