Time Alone - Rachel Ellen

Thursday 9 July 2015

Time Alone

Whilst we're having a much more miserable week than the last I thought now would be a nice time to share a few of my backlogged pictures. 

In early June on a rare sunny day in Sheffield, I decided to walk up to Norfolk Park, a very quiet secluded area in the city centre. I was in the middle of reading To Kill a Mockingbird (yes I know, later than everybody on the planet!). I have never studied it in school, but with all that is going on in the world, specifically in America, I think it would benefit a lot of people to read. 

But anyway, off serious topics for now, I felt very grown up sat in the park in the sun, reading a book, listening to 5 Seconds of Summer and on my way I took a few pictures, enjoy!







Thanks for reading,

Rachel xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures! And you aren't the last to read To Kill A Mockingbird. I haven't either, but I've been trying to get myself to read more. Would you recommend it? xx

    lifeofannas.com

    ReplyDelete

@templatesyard